Are you planning on attending the GRC 2011 conference in
1. Connect to other conference attendees on Insider Learning Network prior to event by joining the GRC 2011 Conference Group. It will give you the opportunity to get to know other attendees prior to arriving in
2. Keep in mind that your conference registration permits you access to all educational sessions including those from GRC, Financials and HR.
3. Attend one of our conference orientation sessions. It familiarizes you with the different elements of the event, including educational sessions, networking forums, solutions showcase layout, who to go to with questions, and more — everything you’ll want to know.
4. Attend a GRC Expert LIVE session to experience in person the GRC Expert knowledgebase. You’ll dive deeper into a specific article from this knowledgebase with its author. Ask him or her follow-up questions to get even more guidance from this article.
5. Make sure and take advantage of the 30-minute Insider Discussion Forums — these are great for networking and provide the opportunity to share experiences, tips, tricks, and techniques on a specific topic.
6. Don’t miss our breakfast networking roundtables to meet new colleagues and catch up with existing ones as you network by industry, by topic, or both.
7. Bring your individual questions to the Ask-the-Experts forums and meet one-on-one or in groups with an expert speaker for help with your toughest challenges.
8. Make sure to check out the Solutions Showcase to speak with SAP as well as other leading third-party vendors about their ideas for optimizing your SAP infrastructure.
9. Prior to the event access all session presentations from GRC, Financials, and HR as well as take-home materials on Insider Learning Network. You can find all of the session presentations in the "Conference Materials" folder in the right-hand navigation located on your homepage.
See you in Las Vegas!