If you're in Vegas this week for SAPinsider's Financials, GRC and HR conferences, you're soaking a lot of information.
We invite you to show off just a little of what you've learned!
Post your technical tip, lesson learned, or new idea on Insider Learning Network, and specify the conference you're attending and the session/speaker. Then claim your contest-winning “Don’t be an outsider!” t-shirt at the Insider Learning Network booth!
Never posted before? 5 quick tips:
1. Log in here at insiderlearningnetwork.com with your email & password.
2. From the left menu, select BLOGS. In the Blog Search menu, click on CREATE NEW BLOG POST. (After one last security measure, you’ll see “Add Your Blog Post", plus blogging tips are in the right hand navigation).
3. Write your tip and submit!
4. Include the name of the conference you’re attending – whether it's Financials 2012, HR 2012 or GRC 2012 – and the speaker or session you attended.
5. When your post appears on Insider Learning Network's home page, then head on over to the Insider Learning Network booth for your shirt!
The fine print: All posts will be moderated by our editorial staff and inappropriate content will be removed from the site. Posts must include technical tips; solely promotional content will be disqualified at the discretion of our editorial staff. Show off your new expertise!